Saturday, July 17, 2004

With Jesus I Will Not Go Down



I received this letter today.  It looks like one of those hoaxes that have to do with money in Nigeria or somewhere, but it also looks different.  I find it quite touching:
 
My Lordship,
 
Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs x,now Mrs Sarah y a widow to late x,I am 72years old, I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.From_all indications, my condition is really eteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf war.My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,I inheritedall his business and wealth.My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this.So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of evangelism in Africa, America, Europe and Asian Countries.This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recenlty relocated to israel,where I live presently.I selected your you after visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $10.000,000.00Million US Dollars to your Church/Ministry for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged around,you and for the help of AIDS people.


I like the idea of being a Lordship, and the idea that this donor likes this blog so much that she wants me to spread the evangelism of Skin Shedders all over the world...  It would be interesting to contact her lawyer, as instructed, to learn where the hook is.