Monday, November 28, 2005

Done My Blogging Duty



I went wading in the Wingnuttia blogs and columns, and I found out many interesting factoids about us liberals/progressives. Now I'm too scared of myself to fall asleep. Here is Ann Coulter's take on my people:

The Democrats are giving aid and comfort to the enemy for no purpose other than giving aid and comfort to the enemy. There is no plausible explanation for the Democrats' behavior other than that they long to see U.S. troops shot, humiliated, and driven from the field of battle.

They fill the airwaves with treason, but when called to vote on withdrawing troops, disavow their own public statements. These people are not only traitors, they are gutless traitors.

Let me see. How does this relate to the often heard argument that it is the lefties who are full of hate?