Monday, April 10, 2006

It Was A Joke, Dude



The last recourse of the scoundrel is no longer patriotism but the idea that the scoundrel was just joking. Can't you take a joke? You have no sense of humor, feminazi. I was just kidding when I proposed killing illegal immigrants randomly:

Right-wing radio host Brian James of KFYI in Arizona recently advocated murder as a way of dealing with undocumented immigrants. An excerpt:

What we'll do is randomly pick one night - every week - where we will kill whoever crosses the border. Step over there and you die. You get to decide whether it's your lucky night or not. I think that would be more fun…[I'd be] happy to sit there with my high-powered rifle and my night scope.

...

Brian James has not apologized and claims his comments were "satire." Later, for a story on the KFYI website, James said "KFYI does not advocate shooting illegals. It might be fun, but they don't advocate it."



You know, I have a viper tongue, forked and stinging. That's why the moniker and the whole framework of this blog. But I keep my tongue tied most of the time. Maybe the time has come to show what I could do with a little bit of "sarcasm".

Then again, it's only a joke if it's from Ann Coulter or Brian James. If I did something similar it would be treason. Now that's funny.