Friday, July 14, 2006

The Wild Carrot Roast



I was trying to think of my equivalent for George Bush's wild boar roast in Germany, the one that was on his mind when someone mumbled something about Israel and Lebanon. If I were the president of the United States (imagine the shining snaketail at formal occasions!) it would have been a carrot roast.

Either that or something I would have caught on one of those dark streets. Something with a red tie or an underwire bra. Just kidding, just kidding. I'm not a vampire, alas. So it must be a carrot roast.

But nobody would vote for someone who eats carrots, even if I dug them up myself. But a wild boar! Now eating one of those shows how you are bubbling over with testosterone, even if you didn't catch the ferocious animal yourself. - Never mind that I probably have much more bare-hands fighting experience than George Bush. It's the carrots that would be my downfall in any presidential race.

Oh, and the genitals, of course.