Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sign Up Here For The Liberal Feminist Agenda For America!



This video of McCain talking about the liberal feminist agenda is delicious (via Feministing):





So McCain's conversion to feminism didn't last very long, eh? Too bad.

I loved that phrase "the liberal feminist agenda for America"! It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous. What ever might I do when I get to rule this country?

Well, first all men must wear high heels and purple eye shadow, of course, because feminazi is really code for "effeminaze"! Then I shall decree padded codpieces, because we can't allow that floating to distract hard-working women in public places. Or depending on how I feel when I wake up in the morning (in the White House, natch) I might decree that men must wear nothing but their underpants!

I can hardly wait for the time when I and my sisters will be the overladies of this land.