Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Fluff Post






Picture of cat trying to get comfortable by hmj.


As is the custom, this post is all about me.

I'm growing the finger nail on my right pinkie, to see how long I can get it. Right now it's about 0.8cm (measured from behind the nail where the finger tip ends), and beginning to curve!

In other news, I sometimes feel a bit like a participant in a three-front war. On one side are the misogynists, on the other side are the Real Feminists, and people like me are in the middle, getting shot at by both sides. There should be a proper arena for these kinds of battles.* A better solution would be to wave a white flag and leave.

You could also read my post on sex and older people if you didn't catch it earlier. Or the one about single mothers and unemployment.

Or think about "hand some leg ends."
----
*This topic would require a proper post but I don't feel up to it right now. Too much anger.